The Nam Theun 2 Power Company Limited (NTPC) is the company formed by the state-owned Lao Holding State Enterprise and private shareholders EDF Nam Theun Holding (EDF-NTH) and Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO) to build, operate and transfer the Nam Theun 2 Hydroelectric Project for the first 25 years of its operation. NTPC is dedicated to running a world class hydropower facility and to improving the living conditions of people in the areas around the Project.
Vision and Mission
Our mission is to generate electricity in a reliable and sustainable manner, contribute to the development of the Lao PDR and be a reference in the hydro industry.
For our Staff
- We are a well-known Lao Company promoting Lao talents
- We foster professional development
- We are one team, helping each other achieve the company’s objectives through a process of continuous improvement
For our Clients
- We enhance efficiency and reliability of our performance by implementing international standards
- We optimize the use of all available resources
- We aim to achieve a high level of revenues and client’s satisfaction
For our Communities and Environment
- We are responsible and care for the environment
- We make the local community a better place, now, and for the next generations
- We contribute to the growth of the Lao economy by supporting domestic businesses
For our Company
- We ensure that our operations and assets are safe for our staff, contractors, local communities and the environment.
- We define our goals, anticipate the actions needed and manage the associated risks
- Our organization and responsibilities are clearly communicated