If you are interested in being considered for opportunities as a Nam Theun 2 supplier, simply complete our Supplier Registration form. When registered, your company is added to our Supplier Database. The Supplier Database is used to identify potential suppliers who may be invited to participate in Nam Theun 2’s sourcing/bid selection process. Information you provide to Nam Theun 2 is stored in a secure database and frequently accessed by Procurement Officer to identify capable suppliers as new need and requirements arise. Learn more about registering and to begin the registration process:
What qualities does Nam Theun 2 look for in Suppliers?
- Flexible capabilities, top quality work, and competitive pricing
- A proven track record with references
- Good financial standing
- On-time delivery
- Quick turnaround on all requests.
The Registration Process
- Please note: Registering with Namtheun2.com does not guarantee any transactions with Nam Theun 2
- Download the registration form
- Complete and submit it to email@example.com
- Nam Theun 2 will review and verify that the necessary information has been supplied and that it is correct.
- Upon verification, you will be added to Nam Theun 2 Supplier database.
- Update your profile and add additional contacts as needed
Before You Begin Registering
- All current and interested suppliers are required to register through the Namtheun2.com website. Compiling the necessary information prior to beginning the registration process, will ensure a smooth and trouble-free registration process. You will also be requested to submit following information/documents/registry together with the filled out and signed supplier registration
- Name of Company
- Legal entities and organization
- Type of Business
- Business Categories
- Office Address
- Name of Company Representative
- Financial information
- A copy of the Supplier’s Enterprise Registration Certificate or Company’s affidavit
- A copy of Tax License
- A copy of Articles of Association (if applicable)
- A copy of bank account book/bank statement/cheque
- A copy of Import/Export License (if any)
- A copy of ID or Passport (if you are individual contractor/consultant/service provider)
Accuracy and thoroughness of your records will help Namtheun2 have the best possible view of your firm and how we may be able to work together.
We want you to know:
- Completing the registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid or a contract from Namtheun 2, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with Namtheun 2, either now or in the future.
- Information provided by your company will be treated in a confidential manner and will be subject to reasonable and prudent safeguards against improper disclosure.