Workplace: Gnommalath District, Khammouane Province
Application will be closed: 23 September 2020
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Nakai Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing the CSR projects to meet the department’s objectives and CSR development strategy of NTPC 2035 in order to comply with (ISO) standard and meet expected quality outcomes of NT2DF projects.
- Control entire process’ compliance with NT2DF Operations Manual, Corporate Agreement, CSR procedures and policy;
- Organize steering committee meeting for consolidating the output of the projects;
- Review and follow up the signing of all legal document with the authorities;
- Develop and consolidate the CSR annual work plan under Nakai Plateau, downstream and upstream territories;
- Liaise with all NT2DF project team for reviewing and proposing the projects to ensure that the contents and format’s compliance with the outcome of the NT2DF projects;
- Provide specific guidance and training for NT2DF Support Teams regarding Operations Manual, corporate agreement, procedures and tools, train District authorities on project management in line with the Sam Sang policy, and develop their gradual ownership of the project management process;
- Prepare and consolidate the CSR annual work plan (NT2DF and NTPC CSR), prepare and CSR annual budget for the approval of NTPC; prepare the annual NT2DF Activities’ yearly budget for Steering Committee;
- Support the preparation of board documents; review project reports, produce weekly and monthly progress report, consolidated Projects’ Progress Report; produce CSR Annual Report and CSR Annual work Plan; prepare the sustainability report of NTPC; produce NT2DF Semi and Annual Report for the Steering Committee.
- Motivate and encourage teamwork with the workforce to ensure CSR projects are meet the department objectives;
- Set up yearly individual targets for each team member based on the department’s Roadmap, and monitor regularly individual achievements;
- Coach and provide direction to team members to understand the same goals and drive high performance of the department.
- Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Community Development or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ experience in CSR or community development, Capacity Building or development project coordination involving an international organization and the Government;
- Coaching and training skills;
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills;
- People Management skill;
- Proficiency in both English and Lao;
- Good Computer literacy in Microsoft offices.
Should you think that you are qualified to this position, you are requested to submit your updated resume, cover letter, references, education certificates, and expected salary