Duty Station: Gnommalath District, Khammouane Province
Application will be closed: 06 August 2020
The CCTV Security Operator is responsible for controlling CCTV cameras, security guards, detecting and reporting incidents investigation to ensure optimal protection at Nam Theun 2’s premises.
- Control and evaluate Security Contractor and equipment management;
- Monitor Site gates access and perimeter control;
- Offense detection and control;
- Site security incidents investigation report;
- Additional security jobs assigned by Security Manager;
- Work in shift with three (3) shifts, 6 days per week, 8 working hour per day and 2 days off.
- University Degree in Police, Military, or similar fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in CCTV operation and security control.
- CCTV Monitoring and Controlling Skills.
- Good Teamwork and Relationship Building.
- Communication Skill in Lao and English.
- Computer Skills (MS Offices and etc…)
Should you think that you are qualified to this position, you are requested to submit your updated resume, cover letter, references, education certificates, and expected salary